Intellectual Property. Corporate. Competition. Tax.
The MMLC Group is an award-winning boutique international law firm.
The MMLC Group was founded in Beijing in 2002, by Freshfields Intellectual
Property and Corporate lawyer, Matthew Murphy.
The firm has grown to over 30 corporate specialists, being leading experts in intellectual property, competition,
trade and corporate law areas. All lawyers and consultants in the MMLC Group are recognised China law experts, having worked and lived
in China since the 1990s.
Recent awards received by the firm include:
- China Business Law Journal - IP Deal of the Year - 2013
- FM - China Tax Advisors of the Year
Law Experts - International IP Law Firm for China - 2013
- IFLR Expert Guides - Leading Competition/Anti-Trust Lawyer - 2011 and 2012
- World Trademark Review - Leading
Trademarks Lawyer - 2011 and 2012
- Asia Pacific
Legal 500 - Highly Recommended for China IP, Corporate/M&A, and TMT - 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Chambers and Partners - Highly Recommended for China IP 2011,
2012 and 2013
Monthly - China IP Law Firm of the Year - 2011 and 2012
- Corporate International - China IT Law Firm of the Year 2011
- Corporate International - China IP Law Firm of the Year - 2012 and 2013